13th November 2015
IRIS FMP Payroll Services has picked up the prestigious Payroll Team Award at the Payroll World Awards in London on November 12th 2015.
The award, which highlights excellence as a bureau or service provider in the payroll industry, was presented at a glittering awards night hosted in front of over 600 industry professionals.
Launched in 2011 the Payroll World Awards is now firmly established as the leading awards platform for the payroll industry.
The Payroll Team Award is given to a team that has shown outstanding performance and evidence of success in a number of areas. The judges were particulalrly looking for evidence of
- Outstanding effort under testing circumstances
- Significant improvements in payroll performance
- Achievement of targets/incentives
- Achievement of training/qualifications
- Implementation of new procedures or systems
- Excellent teamwork within their own team or with other departments
- Excellent customer service record
Neil Lagden, IRIS FMP Payroll Services Director commented “This award is a testament to the hard work that goes in day in and day out to ensure our client’s employees receive their payroll on time and for the right amount. I’m delighted for our team. They should be justly proud of this achievment”
IRIS FMP were also finalists in the Specialist Payroll Provider category (for their work supporting the Direct Payment market, with strategic charity/ NFP partner ecdp) and Outstanding Customer Service categories.