Your business is expanding, so much so that you are in the need of more staff! This is great news, however it can complicate things when it comes to paying your employees, especially for small businesses who usually don’t have a dedicated payroll team with the expertise to make sure the job is done in an accurate and timely manner every time.
Paying your staff correctly and on time is very important and this can be a tremendous weight of responsibility on your shoulders. Getting it wrong can have some bad consequences for your small business.
In this eBook we provide:
- A step by step guide to processing payroll
- What to do before paying your employees
- How to prepare for payroll end of year
- Common payroll mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to ensure your payroll is GDPR compliant
- Payroll Management Options
Make sure your business stays ahead of tax deadline too, by downloading this year’s tax calendar.