12th January 2017
IRIS FMP will continue to be a NCVO Trusted Supplier and the charity sector in 2017, helping support the sector through providing insight and advice in our areas of expertise, driving efficiencies and giving the sector relevant and value for money products and services.
NCVO Trusted Supplier status is only given to a small number of companies who provide specialist products and services that can save not for profit organisations time and money. They offer exceptional value, outstanding quality, and have lots of experience working with voluntary organisations. NCVO Trusted Supplier organisations work to a detailed Code of Conduct. Find out how the NCVO selects its Trusted Suppliers and read the agreements they sign up to. IRIS FMP support NCVO members with a 15% discount on all payroll services.
NCVO Trusted Supplier – Evaluation
When evaluating a potential NCVO Trusted Supplier relationship the NCVO will assess suitability, reviewing the following:-
- Review evidence of need/potential demand for the service
- Supplier has a bespoke member or voluntary sector offering that is competitively priced
- Supplier understands values of the sector
- Take references (ideally voluntary organisations)
- Review of Companies House or Charity Commission Accounts, or evidence of funding
- Supplier agrees to adhere to NCVO’s Code of Conduct
- Supplier has a complaints procedure/register
- Site visit
And IRIS FMP has extended its reach in the sector by supporting Charity Marketplace, a superb Trusted Supplier portal for everything a charity might need, and was the main supporter of the Directory of Social Change Charityfair in May 2016.
Review what can be done differently in 2017.