18th April 2016
IRIS FMP Payroll Services has been short-listed for an award at the Global Payroll Awards to be held in London in May.
The inaugural awards have been set up by the Global Payroll Association to celebrate technical excellence and professional development amongst companies and their payroll teams operating around the world.
IRIS FMP Payroll Services, under the stewardship of Managing Director Neil Lagden, have been nominated for the “In-Country Payroll Team of the Year”.
The Global Payroll Award nomination covers a number of key areas
- Results driven – cost savings, improved processess
- Problem solving – how challenges have been presented and overcome
- Commitment – outstanding effort under testing circumstances
- Improvements in global payroll performance
- Achievement of targets and/or incentives
- Implementation – of new procedures or systems
- Excellent teamwork and communication with other departments
- Technical excellence – keeping up with legislation, local knowledge and new processes
Lagden, back in the business after surviving a brain tumour in 2015, was recently included again in the Payroll World Top 50 most influential people in the payroll industry and the nomination rounds off a spell for the company that included a record year for business and winning a Payroll World Award in November 2015.
He commented :”Being in the final for the In-Country Payroll Team of the Year cements our position in the payroll industry. Our dedicated team of payroll managers continue to deliver to our customers, and we’re shaking up the industry with our flexible, transparent approach to outsourced payroll services. We won’t rest on our laurels, however, and we will continue to drive improvements industry-wide, such as our call to have a CIPP template contract and tender”
The Global Payroll Awards will be held at an awards ceremony at the Tower of London on the 26th May.