Your charity is expanding, so much so that you are in the need of more staff! This is great news, however it can complicate things when it comes to paying your employees, especially for charities who have a range of different type of staff, from full time to volunteers.
Paying your staff correctly and on time is very important and this can be a tremendous weight of responsibility on your shoulders. Getting it wrong can have some bad consequences for the charity.
In this eBook we provide
- A step by step guide to processing payroll
- What to do before paying your employees
- How to prepare for payroll end of year
- Common payroll mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to ensure your payroll is GDPR compliant
- Payroll Management Options
To download our Complete Guide to Payroll for Small Businesses eBook, please complete the form.