But with reliable global communications and a highly educated workforce available in many countries around the world, does it really matter where the outsource provider is located?
The Difference between Offshore and Onshore Payroll Outsourcing
Offshoring can appear to offer a top line cost advantage, but the value that can be gained from the skills, expertise, and local knowledge of an onshore provider may prove to be more useful.
Changing payroll services provider is not a decision to be taken lightly. It is essential to get this decision right first time around to avoid the potential upheaval and costs associated with having to change providers again should that relationship not work.
Download our eBook for the answers to key questions such as:
- What does offshore offer?
- What is the true cost of my onshore and offshore options?
- What are the service limitations of my onshore and offshore options?
- What are the data security implications?
- How do I work out which option provides my organisation with the best value?
To download our Offshore vs. Onshore eBook, please complete the form.