A tried and tested project management process and an extremely successful track record of hassle free payroll implementation means that whether it is a small outsourced payroll for a micro employer or a highly complex payroll software project, the Payroll Services team can ensure the results are the same, deadlines achieved, anomalies identified and issues resolved.
Extra care and attention throughout the process is vital to the success of our clients. From scoping of requirements by our CIPP qualified team, through to the handover of documentation, configuration of systems and ultimate go live date you’ll receive a truly personal service.
1. Initial Implementation meeting
Discuss current procedures. Provide project plan – Prince 2 terminology. Provide data migration document
2. Data download and cleansing
- Validate data from data migration documents.
- Check PAYE and National Insurance information.
- P11 v P32 checks.
- Reconciliation of year to date figures.
- Resolve anomolies ready for upload
3. Data upload to IRIS FMP
Verify data upload was successful. Check uploaded information against data migration document
4. Parallel run and checking
Process parallel run as a live run. Carry out stringent checks of the results compared to the actual payroll processed. Sign off parallel run.
5. Draft procedures documents
Details of payroll processing documented for the client file
6. Go-Live preparation meeting
Discuss the parallel run. Discuss any changes to the process. Plan live payroll run.
7. GO LIVE