Easy AE from IRIS FMP
With the introduction of Pension Reform there is now a requirement for every employer to offer a workplace pension. The rules around Auto Enrolment mean that there is greater onus on employers to act in compliance with The Pensions Regulator. As a Micro or SME employer, you will need to undertake a number of processes to ensure that you are complying with the legal requirements and, supporting your staff effectively.
IRIS FMP are well placed to help you with the Auto Enrolment process, having already helped many companies.
If you employ at least one person, you have new duties to help them save for retirement. New pensions law has been rolled out to all employers starting with the biggest ones first. In the next two years, small and micro employers will need to undertake automatic enrolment. Find your staging date
Our Auto Enrolment Solution(AES) for micro businesses takes care of everything for you so that you hit your staging date, and continue to remain compliant with The Pension Regulators. Ask us how we can help you?
How can we help?
We can help set up and manage your new and existing pension schemes, and guide you successfully to staging and beyond.
Our HMRC approved payroll software will hold your company pension reform rules
- Pension reform staging date
- Assessment report look ahead period
- Default employee postponement period
- Aligning deferral date
- Calculate earnings for making and assessment
- Employee notifications period
Plan now – we can help find a pension solution that works for your company.
- We’ll ensure you have everything you need to be compliant and our payroll software will capture
- Rules, rates and bandings
- Treatments, including the selection of pay components for self-certification
- Apply a default scheme for new starters
- Pro-rata rules and calculations including global uplifts
- Pay different payroll frequencies
- Create automatic payments to pension providers on specified dates
- Apply a number of schemes to each employee
As pension reform is evolving IRIS FMP recognise that every business is different, so we offer a tailored approach to automatic enrolment using our own accredited software. We cover implementation of Pensions schemes, assessment, communications, payments and output files for various pension providers.
Our solutions are updated in line with any changes to the legislation, so you can relax in the knowledge that the information you are providing is accurate, taking the worry out of compliance.