AIMA and FMP Global have entered into a partnership to enable AIMA members to receive an 8% discount for FMP Global services that include fully managed payroll services, both nationally and internationally as well as payroll software for the UK and international HR consultancy services.
As AIMA membership represents more than 2,000 corporate members in over 60 countries there is much international synergy between the service provided by FMP Global and AIMA members from a compliance perspective.
Payroll continues to be affected by the reporting required for the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in response to the (AIMFD) which caps the bonus to salary ratio.
Financial services companies need to ensure the payroll services provider offers the depth of information to support the in depth AIFMD reports revealing the split between basic and variable pay in each individual’s overall remuneration package.
- Overview of salary/bonus/performance fees each month
- Support diverse taxation schemes
- Fast response to changes, ( i.e. last minute bonus structures
- BACS transfers
- Real time reporting to HMRC
- In depth sanity checks prior to salary transfers being released
- FMP provides payroll service in more than 135 countries around the globe including legal entity set up
- Your commercial contacts will be English speaking UK based staff
- Our international HR team assist many corporates expand and operate internationally.
- Our team of experienced HR consultants are able to support and advise our clients on all in-country HR & Employment Law compliance
- Employee Compensation & Benefits and Immigration & Global Mobility matters, in over 60 countries.
- We have built a solid and dependable network of over 250 in-country HR consultants, benefits brokers and qualified legal professionals available to provide additional in country support as and when required.
So if you are a UK based company who finds compliance on UK payroll challenging, or if you’re setting up abroad and are looking to pay local staff, FMP will be more than happy to take this burden away from you and ensure you receive a fully compliant service at competitive rates. Speak to us today on: + 44 01293 789940 or email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org